Work @ Clearwater is (formerly known as Wisma Antah) is a 12-storey new generation smart office with a state-of-the-art security system & Miconic® 10 lift system by Schindler taking you to your dedicated floor whilst minimizing your wait.
The lobby of Work @ Clearwater, at Ground Floor, will house the reception which will incorporate a feature signage wall with a full service reception desk and provision for drivers and messengers.
Work @ Clearwater is complemented by 2 restaurants on the lobby floor, which includes a gastro lounge and modern Thai restaurant, both with alfresco terraces.Located at the top of Work @ Clearwater is a 3-storey wellness centre called Be. It is a new generation wellness centre tat consists of a rooftop pool with a spectacular KL city view, gym and spa. It is a holistic place where health and relaxation are integrated into one centre.
Work @ Clearwater is conveniently located in the most prestigious and exclusive area between KL city and PJ area, among the vicinity area of Damansara Heights, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, Sri Hartamas. It is surrounding by major commercial centre and is the best alternative to the congested KL Golden Triangle. It is accessible from Sprint Highway or Jalan Duta. The distance to other prime destinations:
- 15 minutes away from the frenzied Kuala Lumpur City centre
- 5 minutes from Bangsar and Mont' Kiara
- 5 minutes to KL Sentral
- 30 minutes to the airport
- Each floor is serviced by separate male and female restrooms
- Dining-Gastro Lounge and Restaurant
- Office Lobby
- WIFI connection throughout the building
- Common pantry area in each floor
- Driver’s lounge
- Valet service available at the lobby
- Wellness Centre equipped with gym, pool and spa.
- 24 hours security surveillance by parollling guards
- State-of-the-art lift system: Miconic 10 is a system that restricts passengers to specific floors
Close proximity and surrounded by convenient and comprehensive amenities such as shopping complexes, banks, commercial centres, petrol station, shop offices, restaurants and cafes.